for private lessons in Georgetown for $50 per hour for one person or a
couple. A studio fee will be included when teaching at other
locations. Contact us
to set up an appointment.
private lessons over group lessons?
- You can learn at your own pace.
Group classes are often paced for the class majority which may be too
fast or too slow for you.
- You benefit by spending the entire time
working on exactly what you need, not what others
- Whether or not you have a partner, your instructors
will dance with you frequently. They will be able to key into
your specific weakness by feeling how you move and will be better able
to zero in on the technique you need to work on.
- Private lessons are just that, private.
If you're too shy to join a class because you don't want anyone to know
that you have two left feet, after a few private lessons you'll
be able to trade in one of those left feet for a right one.
- Because of the personal attention,
private lessons are the quickest way to advance your